arafah moments

Friday, November 27, 2009
24 nov 09/ 8 arafah.. time is clocking..it was 2315 hour when i reached arafah. then, I slept in a big tent. the carpet used to spread out as bed is wet because it was rain in the evening.. what an experience sleeping on wet carpet.. subhanallah..

25 nov 09 / 9 zulhijah , 12.15 noon : Istnd to khutbah arafah. Arafah is the place that finally Allah accept penitence from Nabi Adam and Hawa. So I asked Allah for forgiveness for everyone in my family. Next 5.40 evening : I moved to muzdalifah.

27 nov / 10 zulhijah , 1.50 morning : still at muzdalifah. Sitting at desert , the roof by the sky. The desert is like "padang mahsyar". MasyaAllah.

Next , on 5.20 morning , Allah Akbar , Allah Akbar , Allah Akbar. Walillahilhamd. Dah habis lontar di Jamrah kubra , tahlul awal. Moga dikurniakan haji Mabrur. Ameen. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Love My Family | The Blog Full of Games |