do'a untuk ummi..

Saturday, December 25, 2010
ummi,
mahani bt mokhtar,


I pray
that He forgive all your sins,
pray that
u'll be blessed by Allah,
pray that HE rewards you for everything u've done,
pray that HE rewards you for everything u've done to me..

your love (cinta),
your care (ambil berat),
your concern (ambil kesah),
your empahty (empati),
your sympathy (simpati),
your patience (sabar),
your mercy (kasih sayang),
and many other things..

to me,
since i was small,kids,until very now,
till this moment of my life-age 25 years old..

Oh Allah,
please,
I beg you o Allah..
place my ummi-mahani bt mokhtar,
in the jannah firdausi..
with the messengers,
with the sahabahs..
with the mukminin..

and don't you ever!
never!
throw my ummi-mahani bt mokhtar,
into the hellfire, jahannam and all others..
na'uzubillah..

amin ya rabbal 'alamin..

love,
akhi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Love My Family | The Blog Full of Games |